I know that Addison likes school, but I think that she really likes camp. We got a progress report from swimming and she is doing really well I think - there were way more things crossed off than what I expected. For example, she has apparently demonstrated that she can "open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects". She hasn't ever done that for us I don't think. We are going to go for a swim tomorrow at Dad's house and I am hoping that she will demonstrate some of her new skills!
They had the photo booth set up at school again and I just love the pics she comes home with. Unfortunately she wasn't put in a class with any of her good friends from school but apparently she has a new friend named Danielle and they took pics together. I love the silly faces!
Wednesday they also did face painting and go figure Addison came home with a crown on her cheek. It was also PJ dress up day, so she got to wear her nightgown all day which was fun. Next week is costume dress up day on Wednesday - I can't tell her about it until Tues night otherwise she'll ask to wear her costume every day until then. The big question will be "fairy or princess?"

No comments:
Post a Comment