I think that the goal this summer is to either spend our weekends at the beach, or in the pool. It is HOT! Today was our first big swim day, mainly because the water was finally warm enough for me to be willing to get in (I'm a wimp!). Also was Ella's first official swim. She's been in the pool before, but not for more than a couple minutes. Probably was a good hour today. She wasn't a fan at first, but we got her in a float and I think that she realized it was just like a big tub and she was hooked. She was even putting her face in the water before it was all over.
Addy is starting to remember everything that she learned in swimming class last year and today we introduced her to diving and by the end of the swim she was diving/jumping in (still perfecting the dive) by herself in the shallow end. Ready for her to start her swim lessons and I told her that she is going to be swimming the length of the pool by the end of the summer and diving off the diving rock - we'll see!!
And of course some fun pics from the day
No comments:
Post a Comment