Monday, June 20, 2011

The New Mommy, Addy, Ella Days

This summer Addy is going to camp 5 days a week again and she will continue with 5 days in the fall.  I am so fortunate to only work 3 days a week that I have always loved having Mondays and Fridays to be a stay at home mom.  It is a change having Addy gone part of the day on Monday and Fridays (she is only at camp from 9-3 and will only be in school in the fall from 9-12) but it is also fun to have some one-on-one time with Ella.  It has been an adjustment going back to being the one dictating the schedule and activities, as opposed to when Addy is around when I just ask her what she wants to do and we go from there. 

Ella is a ball of energy and always going non-stop unless there are good books around.  We did a trial gymnastics class on Friday and she LOVED it, so we are going to start doing that every Friday.  Here are some funny pics of Ella goofing around on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment