Monday, September 6, 2010

FPD

Today we started a new tradition at the Wolf house.  Family photo day!  After numerous request from the school to send family photos, I realized we didn't really have any.  Especially recent ones with our newest member.  Also, we take tons of pics of the girls, but speaking from experience, one day they are going to cherish the pics with other people in them.  So, I am implementing a new tradition.  Each month we are going to take at least one family photo.  I know that they aren't all going to be pretty and we didn't make a point to get all fixed up for this one or anything, but I hope that we'll keep it up and we'll be able to look back and laugh at them over the years.  Here are the official results of our first family photo day (didn't really go that smooth, and my sanity was questioned a time or two, but I think we worked out some kinks this go round!)

No comments:

Post a Comment