Friday, July 31, 2015

Lakehouse 2015

Another super fun year!  Amazing what a difference 12 months and tons of rain makes - I think that the lake was 30+ feet higher than it was last year. The kids continue to absolutely enjoy each other's company and get along great.  Of course Michael and I love hanging out with old friends.  Ms. Ella was the water bug this year - most importantly this is the first year she did not get any injuries climbing up the ladder to get out of the lake.  That is a big win.  But she also had no fear hopping on the tube.  In fact I think she was the first one on when we got down to the dock.  Addy continued to love every minute on the jet ski and continued to try and master surfing behind the boat.  She is still just on her knees, but maybe next year she'll stand up!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment