Sunday, August 18, 2013

Forth Worth Fun

I managed to not get a picture with our gracious hosts, but we had a great time spending the night with Dottie and Fred on our way up to the Loredo's lake house.  We didn't see the girls much once they found Michael and Kristi's old toys...I think that Ella found some puzzles within the first 30 seconds of being in the house.  Super fun time and we hope to get back sooner than later!

Made a visit to the Stockyards which was fun, although a little hot...
 The girls watching the cattle drive

 Without a doubt, these rides were the highlight of the day.  I think that the Stockyards rounded up every pony and bull ride from the front of grocery stores from when Michael and I were growing up. And I think that the girls sat on every one of them. 

 Fortunately/unfortunately we only had one quarter, but they didn't seem to care whether it was moving or not!  This was clearly not Addy's first rodeo, she's got the moves down!













No comments:

Post a Comment