Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kindergarten Field Trip

Ella and I got to join Addy and the rest of the Kolter kindergarteners at the Children's Museum on Friday.  It was a fun field trip that I was impressed was very well organized, I'm not a huge fan of the museum because it is so big, it is hard to keep multiple kids corralled.  But we were there for a few hours and didn't lose any of the 24 in our group, or Ella! 
 I've never been to the bottom level of the museum, but they have all kind of supplies to make rockets, parachutes and other things, then they have a wind tunnel to launch the parachute type things and a place where you can launch your rockets.

And this is Doctor Ella.  Pretty sure Ella could have spent the whole time here in the "vet", giving the kitties checkups.  She was certainly not a fan when we needed to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment