Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pony Rides!!

In celebration of Go Texan Day (actually it was the Monday after, but close enough!) the girls' school had pony rides.  It wasn't Ella's normal day to go to school, but fortunately her class was scheduled to ride at the same time I drop Addy off, so it worked great.

Well, was great for a second.  I put Ella on the pony and she was all smiles.  I step away to take a picture and she starts crying and reaching for me.  It was funny because I was watching the other kids in her class do the same exact thing.  Guess almost 2 year olds aren't pony riding fans yet.  Think she would have been fine if I'd stood by her the whole time, but once I walked away it was over.  At least we know to not pay for her to ride the ponies at the Livestock Show this year!
 The pic I got of Ella on the pony shows her reaching out for me to get her.  I thought that this one was much funnier. 

I wasn't there when Addy rode, but based on her recap, she had a great time.  She got to ride the biggest pony and his name was Patrick.  


No comments:

Post a Comment