Monday, October 10, 2011

BYM Family Picnic

Michael was at his boy's hunting weekend, so I decided to take the girls to the picnic that my mom's group hosts each year.  There isn't much to it, but there was a face painter and balloon "artist", food...I had signed up, not actually talking to any friends to see if we'd even know anyone, but ended up having a number of friends there.  I was very proud of Addy, she waited FOREVER for the face painter.  Not even sure I would have been that patient.  Also good to have friend there so that they could hang out with Addy in line while I chased Ella around.  Ella was not so patient!

Here was the end result of a long time in line.  It was actually a bit fancier than it looks in this pic, it had faded a bit by the time I took the pic (in case you are thinking to yourself - they waited in line for this?!  Because that is a legit question.)

Once Addy was off and running, playing with her friend Brooke on the playground, Ella spent some time in the swing.  This kid could swing for days I think.  She LOVES it!




No comments:

Post a Comment