Michael and I had a super fun weekend in Chicago last weekend. I had training the week before and Michael flew up Friday afternoon. While I was there for training the weather was amazing, nice and warm and hardly a cloud in the sky. I was of course inside and hardly got to enjoy it. Then Friday comes and it is 80 degrees first thing in the morning and by the time Michael gets there it is in the 50s and the clouds have settled in over the city. Fortunately the rain held off until Sat night so we got to see the sights and just be cold, not wet. Best thing was hanging out with Amy and David. Spanish tapas and sangria on Friday night, deep dish pizza on Saturday...it is amazing that Amy and I don't see each other for years and then twice in nearly a 4 week period! Looking forward to the wedding in Espana next year!
Here are some pics of me and Michael at Willis Tower. We knew it was 0 visibility when we went up there, but felt the need to actually see the glass ledges since we'd watched an entire TV show on how they installed them, how they clean them. I can say it was a lot less intimidating to step out on the glass ledge in the clouds, as opposed to looking down 103 floors to the ground.
(not sure what happened with this one - it was a digital camera, not film!)
No comments:
Post a Comment