Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Reunion

This weekend was the somewhat semi-annual (somewhat because the last one was 4 years ago but I think that there was one that was cancelled since the 1st) Denson reunion in Galveston.  We went down on Friday and made a day of it in Galveston.  Started with a nice lunch of good ol' fried seafood and then we headed to the Moody Garden's aquarium.  I just love this aquarium, great size, good exhibits...they have penguins and seals, what else can you ask for! 




After the aquarium we headed to the beach house to hang out with the rest of the family.  Addy had a great time playing with cousin Ava.  Ava is about 6 months older than Addison and Ava's sister Zoe is 2 months older than Ella.  Zoe is crawling and moving all around and Ella had a blast watching her cruise around, it was super cute.  Heather (Ava and Zoe's mom) and I appear to be on the same baby schedule, but we both agree that there won't be a 3rd new cousin to meet at the next one!  Here is a pic of Addison and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment