Sunday, July 11, 2010

What A Difference Two Weeks Makes

I'm definitely learning the lesson that most of the time your kids are going to do the complete opposite of what you expect them to do.  Case in point this time is Addy and swimming.  Two weeks ago we are swimming at Dad's house and you can hardly get her to leave the steps.  Then the past 2 weeks we've received glowing progress reports from her swim teacher and I blogged about her not demonstrating her skills for her parents.  We'll I guess I should have actually gone swimming with her before I made that comment because we went to Dad's house today for some swimming and she was a total fish!  It was amazing the difference.  She was gliding, face in the water, blowing bubbles, early phases of swimming using her arms...she'd pop under water and then come up away from the stairs and grab the side of the pool.  Seriously it was a total 180.  Go Addy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment