Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Report Card Day
One of my new favorite things about Addison moving to the preschool side of the school is the progress reports and teacher conferences. The progress report isn't really meant to be a report card with grades, but it has a list of age appropriate activities and how your child is progressing in those activities. Much better than just hearing that your child is "on track"! Gives us clueless parents and idea of what the track is.
So we got Addison final progress report for the year and she is completely on track with one exception. On the "accepts re-direction" category she actually went down a ranking from "with encouragement" to "skill emerging". Both Michael and I laughed when we saw that b/c she surely can be one stubborn kiddo at times and I am sure it is multiplied at school when there are 3 little girls wanting to play with the same pink ball (Addison tries to stake claim to all that is pink in the room!).
Overall her teacher said she did great this year and she was a delight to have in their class. She's grown up so much this past year in the Frog class and her teaches have been great. I think that potty training was the biggest accomplishment I'm proud of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment