Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is Coming!

Hopefully it will be here sooner than later!  In the spirit of spring coming we decided to plant some seeds to start a little vegetable garden when it warms up more.  Addison had a great time filling the cups up with soil and putting the seeds in.  And of course we had to break out the pink watering can to give them a good drink of water.  It has been a week since we actually planted them and we already have a number of little sprouts.  I showed Addison the sprouts today and next thing I know she is sitting by the cups kind of staring at them.  When I asked her what she was doing she said she was watching the plants grow!  Then we had to have a little chat about how you can't actually watch them grow, that it is a slow process that is going to take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment